As an Amazon Associate, howtosingbetter.co.uk earns from qualifying purchases.
The Beurer SI40 Steam Inhaler – soothing relief from coughs and congestion.
Coughs and congestion caused by common cold viruses can slow you down and can be hard to shake. Many medicinal remedies don’t always work to clear the problem, but simply give us a chemical pick-me-up.
The SI40 steam inhaler is designed for fast and effective relief from the symptoms of colds and infections such as bronchitis and sinusitis. Much more effective than using a bowl of hot water (not to mention safer), the SI40 has a flexible mask which fits comfortably over your mouth and nose so that no steam escapes but is guided directly to the point of treatment. Add a saline solution or soothing essential oil to the vaporiser and you can further enhance your treatment.
Key features of a SI40 at a glance:
– Whisper quiet
– Treatment delivered directly to the mouth, nose and throat
– Nebulisation of liquids such as saline solutions and essential oils
– Flexible universal mask for mouth and nose
– Simple one-button operation
– Constant temperature: approx. 43°C
– Adjustable nebulisation performance by slide control
– Water heater capacity: max. 25ml
– Aroma tank capacity: max. 60ml
– Water boiling time: approx. 2 minutes
– Maximum operating time: approx. 10 minutes
– Weight: 620g
– Dimensions (WxHxD): 265 x 260 x 96 mm
– Power: Mains
1x SI40UK Steam Vaporiser
1x Face and nose mask
Instructions for use